50 fire-starting nuggets for quickly starting any fire, indoors or out. Non-toxic and environmentally safe; pine scented; unlimited shelf life. Made of pitchwood sawdust and food-grade paraffin wax; no residue left behind. Only 1 needed; no need for newspaper and kindling or messy lighter fluids or gels. Measures 10-1/5 by 5-1/5 by 4-4/5 inches.Additional Information
Quickly and safely start any indoor or outdoor fire, in any season, with this box of 50 fire-starting nuggets. The non-toxic environmentally safe pine-scented nuggets have an unlimited shelf life and feature a blend of highly resinous, pulverized pitchwood sawdust and food-grade paraffin wax. Best of all, each nugget lights easily and burns strong for 15 minutes minimum, which means it only takes one round-shaped nugget to start the fire--no need for newspaper and kindling or messy lighter fluids or gels. The fire-starting nuggets leave behind no residue and can be safely used in fireplaces, fireplace inserts, wood stoves, and pellet stoves, as well as in barbeques and campfires. They make it easy to enjoy a nice fire without the hassle of getting it started. They also make a great addition to an emergency kit or backcountry survival kit. Made in the USA, the fire starters come in a box that measures 10-1/5 by 5-1/5 by 4-4/5 inches.